If you notice an increase in conversions or sales when people see images of your products online, there are various customer touchpoints you can leverage to take advantage of this insight:
- Website and Landing Pages: Enhance your website and product landing pages with high-quality images. Consider having multiple images for each product, showcasing different angles, close-ups, and potentially the product in use.
- Email Marketing: Incorporate images of your products in your email campaigns. An engaging visual could boost click-through rates and, subsequently, sales.
- Social Media: Share product images or user-generated content on platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and TikTok. These platforms are inherently visual, and a captivating image can generate engagement and direct traffic to your website.
- Retargeting Ads: Use dynamic retargeting ads with product images. If someone visited your site but didn’t make a purchase, you can remind them of the product they viewed with an eye-catching image in an ad.
- Google Shopping: List your products on Google Shopping, which displays product images directly in the search results.
- Affiliate Marketing: Provide affiliates with high-quality images to use in their content or on their websites.
- Content Marketing: Incorporate product images in blog posts, how-to guides, or any content you produce.
- Video Marketing: Convert static product images into short video clips or GIFs for more dynamic presentation.
- Reviews and Testimonials: Encourage customers to share photos of them using the product in their reviews and testimonials. This not only serves as social proof but also as an additional visual touchpoint.
- Online Marketplaces: If you list products on marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, or Etsy, ensure that your listings have multiple high-quality images.
- Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR): Depending on the nature of your product and the sophistication of your digital platforms, you can incorporate AR or VR experiences where customers can virtually “try” or visualize your product before buying.
- Chatbots and Customer Support: Integrate a feature in chatbots or live chat where you can send images in response to customer queries or to aid in upselling or cross-selling.
Remember, it’s not just about showcasing the product but presenting it in a manner that resonates with the customer’s needs and desires. Consider investing in professional photography or graphic design to ensure the images reflect the quality and value of your products.