In the age of video marketing, writing blogs and engaging readers is a challenging task. Today people live a fast life and hence find less time to read any blog post. Instead, they want to watch interesting, crisp content on the go, which creates a long-lasting impression in their mind. Therefore, if you want to integrate video marketing into the blog posts, you can easily do it for a better reach of the blogs.
The marketers also believe that the video produces more conversions than blog posts. Now they feel that videos are memorable, engaging and even drive more sales to the business. As a result, the videos are getting tremendous popularity, and the conversion rate is high; that’s what overtakes the written text in the marketing medium.
Read Also: How To Pick A Great Brand Name
So, if you run a loan-providing business, you can integrate animated or explainer videos in your blog posts. It helps the readers to read the text and watch the relevant video to understand the text better. Here are the five reasons why you should also include videos in your blog posts:
- When you run digital ads, it is evident that people will watch them. It is hard to take your eyes off the ads. Video in plain text content is a magnet that attracts the customers to read the blog and even get further information through the videos. Well, the videos produce movements, naturally drawing people’s attention. Most people are enthusiastic about watching the video and love to watch them for the soul-satisfying experience.
- Videos help the audiences grab their attention, and if they like them, they will save it. It is the most popular medium that will offer business engagement in the future. It creates a deep connection with the audiences where people can like, share and even comment on the videos. If the videos match a person’s interest, one can take the information and utilise it for a better purpose. The brain processes fast visuals compared to the texts that they read.
- When customers watch more videos related to your business, services and products, it is evident that they generate more interest in the business. It feels that they can connect with the brand and its products. Therefore, the videos drive more traffic to the website, which later helps to increase the sales of the products. Placing videos on the landing page is far more effective than anything else. Search engines crawl through the websites, and if the online pages have videos related to the keyword, they will rank them high. Videos are more shareable content compared to anything else.
- Videos help in recalling brands. How? When a person randomly watches an interesting trending video, if the brand comes up with a new idea, they will recall the brand with their first exciting video, which is highly disappointing in the case of just blog posts. Video messages travel fast, and it becomes memorable in all aspects. It offers excellent strength to the brand where they can achieve the best result and can even accommodate the best style to retain the best information.
- Videos also help in the matter of changing the conversion rate of the business as well. It will show the brand how many sales they are going through for a better reality. The positive conversion is almost 94% which comes directly when the customer watches videos. Video marketing strategy is an important aspect that will also offer quality work in your video management.
Table of Contents
How is video marketing important?
Video marketing is a powerful marketing strategy that will help any business to grow successfully. As a result, one will succeed tremendously, giving you extraordinary help to positively promote the business.
Video integration in the blog post is an excellent idea if you want engagement in your blog. People come to your blog, read the content and even watch the in-depth analysis through video makes the entire process enjoyable. It allows you to implement new marketing strategies even with video help. Ensure that you understand the SEO concept so your website reaches the top of the search engine.