Are you choking the Photoshop program? Cannot afford the cost of a photo editing program like Photoshop?
Do not worry, you’ve come to the right place, because I’m going to analyze programs very similar to Photoshop and that you can use online and 100% Free, so you can edit your photos online professionally and without any cost.
But before starting with the list of programs similar to Photoshop, I am going to give you a series of recommendations that are important when creating or working with images.
10 Alternatives to Photoshop Online and Free
#1 Adobe Photoshop Express Editor:
Maybe you did not expect to see the Photoshop program for free and online, but yes, we have this online and reduced version of the giant photo editors and you can use it for free.
- The only downside is that it is only compatible with jpeg images.
- You have an editing menu and a decoration menu.
- It has the most used filters and effects.
Logically it is a very small version and with many limitations if we compare it with the paid version of the Photoshop program.
Photopea is a very good alternative to Photoshop, with which you can edit photos easily and completely free.
- It is available in English and Spanish.
- Interface very simple to use and very similar to Photoshop.
- You can use the most common formats such as jpg, png, psd, gif, svg, etc.
- You can work in multiple layers with the psd format.
#3 Pixlr Editor
Pixlr Editor is a simple way to create and edit your photos without having to install anything and totally online.
- Very easy to use.
- Requires having Flash Player installed to be able to use it.
- Multi-language Translated into a large number of languages.
- It allows you to work in multilayers.
- The only downside that I see that I think is that it abuses a bit of advertising.
#4 Photo Raster
Photo Rater is an online application to edit less known photo than the previous examples and that is developed by David Levinsky, so it does not have behind a company or large corporation.
- It allows the use of multilayers.
- We can work with filters.
- The only downside is you have to register to access the online editor.
#5 Pic Monkey
It is amazing the evolution that the Pic Monkey tool has had, without a doubt a very easy tool to use since its system of dragging things to the scenario that we are creating makes it one of the simplest online photo editors to use nowadays.
- It has a great catch and is that you can only try for free for 7 days Pic Monkey.
- Very versatile and drag and drop, where it will be extremely easy to make any composition.
Canva is a well-known free photo editor that we can use online. To be able to use Canva it is necessary to register. I really like this editor and I used this tool to edit all images of my blog. Have a look on this alligator logo design blog page.
The free version of Cava allows you to:
- Two folders to organize your designs.
- Up to 10 team members, free.
- 1 GB of storage for photos and materials.
- Access to more than 8000 templates.
Fotor is another online photo editor completely free, functional and very easy to use.
The free version does not have the advanced features of the program.
- It has many effects and filters that we can use in our creations.
- Some contents appear with a watermark in the free version.
- Like other photo editing programs, they abuse a bit of advertising in the free version.
#8 Sumo Paint Lite
Sumo Paint Lite does not stand out due to the design of its interface that is quite old and a bit outdated, even retro. The basic tools for photo editing have them but some other features are only available for the paid version.
- Free version with some limitations but fully functional.
- Multi language. Translated into a large number of languages.
- Design a bit classic but does not abuse with advertising.
#9 Befunky Photo Editor
Befunky Photo Editor has a vertical menu on the left side with dozens of filters and effects.
- Very easy and intuitive program.
- You can share your images on social networks.
- You can work with different layers.
iPiccy is a great online photo editor with which you will have access to more than 100 filters and effects so that your image compositions are spectacular.
- This free photo editor is only available in English.
- Very easy to use thanks to its drag and drop system.
- Work with the most commonly used image formats.